My name is Daniel M. Perez, owner of Highmoon Media Productions, and producer/host of The Gamer Traveler and The Digital Front podcasts. I have been a freelance author since 2001 and an e-publisher since 2004, and I am offering all the various skills I have gained during this time on a freelance basis to fellow gamers, authors and publishers.
Services I can provide include:
- Proofreading and Copyediting – I have a BA in English and previous editorial work during my academic years, as well as being the editor for all material published through HMP.
- Translating – I am fully bilingual English/Spanish and have college-level writing training in both languages.
- Development – I have experience developing gaming products and/or lines, taking them from concept to final form, handling freelance contracting and art direction, helping authors get the most out of their work.
- Graphic Design – I can do graphic design for web and print, including logos, banners, business cards, postcards, electronic and print layout, image correction and other graphic solutions. I will always tell you if a particular job is within or beyond my skill.
- Web Design – I can create basic websites that highlight elegant simplicity over flash, whether in HTML or via a CMS. I can also manage existing sites as well as social network sites and/or help you make the most of your current web presence.
- Podcasting – I have two years of experience producing podcasts and I can help you with information or with the creation of a show suited to your needs.
- Consulting: Judaism for the Game Designer – I can provide assistance in getting the details right whenever you include Judaism (in any facet) in your project. I specialize in Orthodox Practices and in Jewish History, but I can help out with other areas of Jewish knowledge as well.
With any of these services, please feel free to ask for references and/or samples. You may view my recommendations at LinkedIn, and you may see some of my work online already at www.highmoonmedia.com, www.thegamertraveler.com, www.thedigitalfront.com, or www.chabadnorthbayvillage.org.
Rates are negotiable on a client-by-client basis and decrease when combining multiple services.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. I’m looking forward to helping you make the product you want.