All in all, it was a pretty good year. I’ll have to go back through the archives and see what went on, though of great note are:
- My nephew Lukas was born.
- I got laid off.
- I went to Gen Con and made a ton of awesome friends.
- Learned that my Mom had cancer and that with the proper procedures, she is now cancer-free.
- Got a new cat, Pippin.
- Had minor surgery.
- Had a minor car accident.
- Went to St. Augustine, FL, though that was the extent of my travels for the year.
- Started a new podcast (The Digital Front)
- Celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary, and my 33rd birthday.
- Got hired for a great new job just 5 days before the end of the year.
I hope 2008 brings everyone blessings and happiness. Have a great one and see you here for 2008; awesome things are cooking for this new year. 😀